How to enable/disable chat deletion in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams now allows users to delete 1:1, group and meeting chats as I explained here.
If as an administrator, you are concerned about the use of this feature or if you don’t want to make it available to all the users you can control it with messaging policies.
To enable or disable the option to delete a chat do the following:
- Open Microsoft Teams admin center by accessing the following url https://admin.teams.microsoft.com
- In the vertical menu expand the Messaging policies section
- Select the policy you want to modify
- Toggle the Delete chat option to turn the option on or off
- Click Save to apply the changes to all the user affected by the policy you have just modified
No comments yet