How to configure a voicemail message on Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams voice mail is a great feature that allow other users to send you voice messages when you are not able to pick up a call.
Teams has by default a greetings, but you can replace it by your own message following the instructions provided in this article:
- Start by clink in the (…) three dots next to your profile picture at the top of the window
- From the menu click on Settings
- In the Settings window, click on Calls and then click in the Configure voicemail button
- On the voicemail window click on Record a greeting
- Once the new call starts and to record a personal greetings message press 2 and follow the instructions
From the voicemail settings panel you will be also to configure when the voicemail should pick up your calls.
When a voicemail message is received, you are able to listen the audio message but not able to download the audio file, if you would like to keep a copy of the message locally on your computer you can follow the instructions available in this article to get the audio file in an mp3 format.