How to pin an application to all Microsoft Teams users
As a Microsoft Teams admin you can pin applications that became available to all the users so when they open the application the app becomes immediately visible in the personal app bar.
In this article you will find instruction to make a Microsoft Teams application available to all users by pinning it using the setup application policies.
- Start by opening the Microsoft Teams admin center – https://admin.teams.microsoft.com
- In the vertical menu click in Teams Apps and then Setup Policies
- From the list of policies click in the Global policy to open it
- In the pinned apps click in in Add Apps
- Select the app and click Add
- Once added to the list select the application and move it to the desired position
- Click Save and repeat this process to all the setup policies where you want to pin the application by default
A modified setup policy can take a few hours to be propagated to all the users, if you don’t see it right away all you have to do is wait.